This section of the member's area includes information concerning the governance of the Ottawa Guild of Potters.
It includes Payments to the Guild, the Guild ByLaws, Job Descriptions and various committee structures and responsibilities.
Payments to the Guild
Payments to the Guild can be made by cheque or by electronic funds transfer.
Please note that any payments by cheque will take longer to process. Electronic Funds Transfers are preferred.
For electronic funds transfer (EFT):
- Use your financial institution's online or mobile banking and navigate to their “Interac e-Transfer Send Money” screen.
- Use “Ottawa Guild of Potters” as contact name and "firstname.lastname@example.org" as contact e-mail.
- NOTE: The Guild only supports “Interac e-Transfer Send Money” for EFT and does NOT support the use of any other electronic funds transfer (e.g. no Paypal)
For payment by cheque:
- Please make cheque payable to "The Ottawa Guild of Potters"
- Mail cheque to The Ottawa Guild of Potters; c/o OGP Treasurer; 52 Drouin Ave.; Ottawa, ON K1K 2A7
In 2016, the Guild Constitution was updated and replaced by Guild ByLaws in order to meet new legal requirements. This version is now in effect: Guild ByLaws (Ratified May 10, 2016)
You may refer to the previous Constitution for historical reference if required: Guild Constitution.
- President (Executive)
- Vice President (Executive)
- Past President (Executive)
- Treasurer (Executive)
- Secretary (Executive)
- Membership Secretary (Executive)
- Sales Committee Chair (Executive)
- Education Committee Job Description
- Standards Committee Job Description (Chair Executive)
- Workshops and Presentations Chair (Executive)
- Workshops and Presentations Meeting Host
- Communications and Marketing Committee (Chair Executive)