Membership is open all-year round to everyone interested in the clay arts.
For more than 40 years the Ottawa Guild of Potters has connected clay enthusiasts of all levels and interest.
Benefits & Opportunities of Membership
- Library containing extensive resources including magazine subscriptions and DVDs;
- Workshops on different techniques which are taught by the very best practitioner of that method of working, usually a craftsman of local, national or international status;
- Guest speakers at monthly meetings
Marketing & Sales
- Opportunity to sell your work twice a year; spring & fall, at the Horticulture Building (Lansdowne Park)
- Opportunity to showcase their work: in Guild Exhibitions; and in the Members’ Gallery on the website;
- The Guild is engaged in social networking with Facebook and Twitter
- Opportunity to meet with knowledgeable and friendly members at the monthly meetings;
- Opportunity to access a strong knowledge base that offers support and guidance on any topic related to ceramics, using the email discussion list;
- Opportunity to share notices and invitations to openings and events among the membership using the email broadcast list, website, Facebook and Twitter.
Download the Form
Membership forms – Here is the PDF: Membership application for 2020-21
Download the above fillable PDF form. NOTE: Some web browsers ask you where to save the file. Others will open the PDF in a new web window and there is usually a download icon in the upper right corner of the browser window that you can use to save the file.
To Apply Online
- Complete the fillable PDF form above and E-mail the completed form to email@example.com
- Submit payment via Interac E-trasfer [see next window] - or - send a cheque to the address indicated on the form - or - bring payment with you to your first meeting.
To Apply By Mail
- Print out and complete the form,
- Send it along with your cheque to the address indicated on the form - or - bring it with you to your first meeting.
Questions or further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments to the Guild
Payments to the Guild can be made by cheque or by electronic funds transfer.
For electronic funds transfer (EFT):
- Use your financial institution's online or mobile banking and navigate to their “Interac e-Transfer Send Money” screen.
- Use “Ottawa Guild of Potters” as contact name and "email@example.com" as contact e-mail.
- NOTE: The Guild only supports “Interac e-Transfer Send Money” for EFT and does NOT support the use of any other electronic funds transfer (e.g. no Paypal)
For payment by cheque:
- Please make cheque payable to "The Ottawa Guild of Potters"
- Mail cheque to The Ottawa Guild of Potters; PO Box 14013 Glebe RPO; Ottawa, ON K1S 3T2