Note: The software that shows the description on zoomed image is sometimes quirky!
- Keep description to 2 or 3 lines max.
- The software sometimes cuts the description off after 2 sentences ... so use semi-colons ";" to separate your phrases instead of a period "."
- Avoid the "." in fractions (see above point). Use 4-1/2" instead of 4.5"
- Do not use the '&' character in the Description. It displays as "&".
- do not use more than one space between words. Extra spaces will show up as " "
- if you do not want to enter a description ... just hit space bar once to fool the software.
For best display on the web, images of your items should be:
- at 72 dpi resolution
- at least 600-800 pixels on the longest side
- .jpg, .jpeg or .png formats only.
- your choice of landscape or portrait format for images
- which will generate a file size of between 500KB to 800KB
If all your images are the same shape and size, your page will display with a pleasing common size.
If your images are visibly different sizes and orientation, you should see a nice mosaic grid pattern.
... but if your images are all almost the same size, you might get a grid that just looks "not right".
See "Photography Tips" under the "Resources" tab for more information: Photography Tips